We are proud to serve the members of the following associations:
JOBS AVAILABLE NOW
Are you a self-starter, financially motivated and interested in a career in sales? Consider working for our nationally recognized brand in a niche market that is well established and has demonstrated need for our highly specialized products and services.
Treloar & Heisel has been providing insurance and financial services to dentists and medical professionals for over 50 years. We continue to seek talented team members to help us on our continued growth trajectory. Our reps average over 15 years with our firm and have high-income, rewarding careers.
T&H Operations & Compliance Manager
Reports to CEO & COO
The Operations & Compliance Manager is charged to ensure our company adheres to legal standards and in-house policies. You will be responsible for enforcing regulations in all aspects and levels of business as well as provide guidance on compliance matters. Must be well-versed in legal guidelines and corporate governance best practices and adhere to high ethical standards and work diligently to complete their duties keeping in mind the objectives of the business. The goal is to preserve the company’s integrity by making sure it stays on an efficient, lawful and ethical course.
- Draft, modify and implement company policies and procedures
- Revise procedures, reports etc. periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues
- Review the work of colleagues when necessary to identify compliance issues and provide advice or training
- Keep abreast of insurance and investment regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control
- Develop and oversee control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies
- Evaluate and improve standard operating procedures
- Prepare reports for senior management
- BA/BS Minimum
- Legal or accounting background preferred
- 10 years of experience minimum
- Great attention to detail
- Structured and organized
- Good working knowledge of IT systems
- Must be able to identify problems and develop solutions
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial Services Professional
As a financial services professional with our firm, you will have access to a diverse mix of products and services sourced from highly reputable national providers. Your clients will consist of dental professionals at various stages of their careers: from training through practice to retirement. You will recommend suitable financial strategies, including but not limited to personal and professional insurances, investment programs, retirement plans, and assist with the design of comprehensive financial plans.
You will work in a multistate region servicing current clients and developing new relationships as potential clients move through training programs and into private practice. Your role includes public speaking and exhibiting at events nationally to meet and engage prospects and clients. You will also reach out to prospects via traditional telephone and email methods to nurture relationships, explore needs, and close sales. This position requires 50% travel.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong presentation skills
- Self-motivation and ability to follow through with limited supervision
- Results-focus and fully accountable to mutually developed goals
- Sales experience desirable but not necessary; demonstrated entrepreneurial spirit
- Bachelors degree desirable
- Willingness to relocate
- Extensive training program
- Healthy base salary plus competitive commission structure
- Full benefits package
Contact Us for more information.